Processing of personal data information
In this document we inform you, as a data subject, of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data known as "General Data Protection Regulation" hereinafter reffered to as "GDPR".
We assure you that your personal data is being handled with proper care in accordance with the legislation in force. Your personal data is being protected to the maximum extent possible with regard to the technical level of available resources. There are strict rules in our company that lay down which personal data and under which conditions can be processed. We advise you to read this document cautiously. We made our best effort to make the document as understandable as possible.
Information about the rights you have as a data subject
We do not hand over your data to any third country or any international organization and we do not plan to do so.
You have following rights as a data subject:
- to request access to your personal data that we process as a personal data controller pursuant to article 13, article 14 and article 15 of GDPR;
- to request correction or removal of personal data pursuant to articles 16 and 17 of GDPR;
- to request restrictions of personal data processing pursuant to article 18 of GDPR;
- to raise objections against personal data processing pursuant to article 21 of GDPR;
- right to data portability pursuant to article 20 of GDPR;
- right to not be a subject of automated individual decision-making, including profiling pursuant to article 22 of GDPR;
- to withdraw your consent to processing at any time;
- for notification in case of personal data breach pursuant to article 34 of GDPR;
- to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority pursuant to article 13, article 14 and article 15 of GDPR;
Withdrawal of Consent with personal data processing:
If you had given consent with personal data processing, you, as a data subject, have the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time without prejudice to legality of data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Use of any of your rights listed in GDPR
Use of your right must be submitted in written form using e-mail/data box/ personally at the company's registered office with your proven identification and its authentication by authorized officer.
Information, that you are as a personal data subject entitled to, will be provided at your request, also at the company's registered office once your identity is proven and authenticated.
Consent to the processing of personal data
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data known as "General Data Protection Regulation" hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".
By giving consent you agree with the processing of your personal data by Company to the following extent: username (password), email, phone number, skype, viber, whatsapp, country / city, label, sex, orientation, erotic services provided, parameters (height, weight, hair colour, hair lenght, eye colour, languages, breast size, age, race, nationality, smoker/non-smoker…), photographies.
The consent is valid only if my personal data will be processed only to the extent necessary for the purpose of the processing described below and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The consent is given for a purpose of marketing.
I agree with my personal data processing by the Company for the duration of the cooperation and one year after its termination.
The Company is authorized to use my personal data only in accordance with the above mentioned purpose, or for the legitimate need of control authorities and law enforcement authorities.
The Company is further on authorized to give my personal data only to subjects cooperating with the Company in order to achieve primary purpose for which is the consent being given for. The Company commits to enter into contract with such subjects containing the same terms and conditions for the processing of my personal data.
Personal data processing will be carried out in compliance with relevant legal regulations on the protection of personal data and GDPR.
I have been informed that provision of data is voluntative. Further on I have been informed in compliance with relevant legal regulations about my right to:
- withdraw my consent with no reason required;
- access my data and the right to correct them;
- erase my data in case of processing contrary to the protection defined by the relevant legislation or contrary to such consent, or in case of consent withdrawal;
- object to the processing of personal data, about my right to transfer my personal data, about my right to request a human review in case of automatic personal data processing, about my right to update my personal data.
I declare that I give my consent freely, that I understand its meaning, that my consent was not conditional to any other circumstances that would represent my relationship with the controller (that my consent is separable from such relationships), to whom I give this consent.
Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing
Hereby I withdraw my consent to personal data processing for controller Company to the following extent: username (password), email, phone number, skype, viber, whatsapp, country / city, label, sex, orientation, erotic services provided, parameters (height, weight, hair colour, hair lenght, eye colour, languages, breast size, age, race, nationality, smoker/non-smoker…), photographies for the purpose of personal data processing in the context of services provision by the Company
Information on rights of subjects is mentioned within the information about Personal data protection which is published on the Company's website.