World Escort Guide is wholly committed to raising awareness on the issue of human trafficking and engages in best practices and advocacy. In the event we become aware of any incident of trafficking, we cooperate enthusiastically with law enforcement and agencies involved in combating the abuse of human rights.
Please report any suspected sexual exploitation of minors and/or human trafficking to the appropriate authorities: https://www.trafficking.help
WARNING SIGNS OF POSSIBLE HUMAN TRAFFICKING:
- Does an entertainer arrive accompanied by another individual?
- Does that individual speak for or appear to maintain control over the entertainer?
- Does the entertainer seem fearful of that individual?
- Does the entertainer have difficulty communicating, whether resulting from a language barrier or fear of interaction?
- Does the entertainer appear to be underage or close to underage?
Use common sense and contact the appropriate authorities if you suspect that someone is being trafficked.